Introduction of GCL:
Geosynthetic Clay Liner is manufactured by three levels, including two levels of geotextile whose functions are protecting and strengthen to ensure shearing strength and tensile strength, inner content is Sodium bentonite clay. It is manufactured by nature layer silicate inorganic materials and has high expansibility and high water-absorbing capacity, when soak with low permeable capability, whose the main function is anti-seepage.
Geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs) are high performance needle punched environmental reinforced composites which combine two durable geotextile outer layers with a uniform core of natural sodium bentonite clay to form a hydraulic barrier. Fibers from the non-woven geotextile are needle punched through the layer of bentonite and incorporated into the other geotextile (either a woven or non-woven).when hydrated under a confining load, the bentonite swells to form a low permeability clay layer with the equivalent hydraulic protection of several feet of compacted clay.
Application Filed of GCL:
- Water storage, miniature reservoir, dam of reservoir, acequia,fish pond
- Roof garden, basement etc.
- Subway, railway, expressway, light industry, oil and metallurgy and other industry
- Maintenance, repair and reinforcement of earth works
- Environmental reform, garbage landfill, artificial lake or other landscape
- Petrochemical engineering, mining industry and agriculture engineering
- Garden and park, artificial lake and golf cause pool.
- Water conservancy, lake, river, dam and reservoir.
- Environmental sanitation, solid waste landfill, sewage farm, industrial waste
- Municipal engineering, underground construction of subway, buildings as well as the basie of tank.